Urgent Care

If you or someone you know gets into an auto accident, then call 941-363-6744 (or 802-238-4850). Dr Eric Larson will advocate for you so that you can make the most of your health care dollars.

Your health insurance company will provide some financial assistance for an automobile accident. In the state of Florida, every driver is required to obtain personal injury protection insurance when registering their vehicle. If you are injured, this portion of your automobile insurance will provide coverage for your injuries.